FINANCE & TAXES
Payment of Taxes
Taxpayers have the option of paying their tax bill in full, or paying in two installments. Should you choose to pay your taxes in two installments, the first installment is due to the Town of Greenville by January 31, 2019, and the second installment is due to Outagamie County by July 31, 2019. If you choose to pay your taxes in full, payment is due to the Town by January 31, 2019.
Note: Failure to pay any installment in full by the specified due date, will result in the full tax bill becoming due, and interest and penalties will apply.
At Town Hall: The drop box located in the entrance of the Town Hall is always available: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The administrative counter window is available during regular business hours, Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and Fridays 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Town Hall will be CLOSED on Monday - December 24, Tuesday - December 25, and Tuesday - January 1, 2019.
- The Town Hall will be OPEN on Monday, December 31 from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. only.
On-line: Payments are accepted on-line via the Outagamie County Website. Pay Here
- (2.20% convenience fee for credit card and $0.25 convenience fee for an e-check)
By mail: If you would like a receipt mailed back to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment. As long as your payment is postmarked by the due date of January 31, 2019, your payment will be considered timely:
Town of Greenville
Attn: Property Taxes
W6860 Parkview Drive
PO BOX 60
Greenville, WI 54942
At the bank: Several local banks will accept your tax payment during their regular business hours:
- BMO Harris Bank – 132 E Main Street, Hortonville
- Capital Credit Union – W7007 E Parkview Drive, Greenville
Property Tax Information
To look up information about your parcel such as, assessed value, tax information (tax bills or payments), etc., you can use the link below to the Outagamie County Property Search. There you can also print a copy of your tax bill if you did not receive one or it got misplaced. Below are instructions on how to use the Property Search.
Dog licenses can be obtained at the same time you pay your taxes. Please issue a separate check for the dog tag and one for the taxes. This can also be done by mail. We will send the dog tag as well as the receipt for your taxes generally within one week. Please send proof of rabies vaccination, and list the name, gender, breed and color of the dog.
Town of Greenville 2019 Budget
The Town's 2019 Budget Hearing and Special Town Meeting is scheduled for November 15, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. The Town Board will adopt the 2019 Operating Budget after the hearing. Information related to the 2019 Budget are posted below:
- Notice of 2019 Budget Public Hearing/Special Town Meeting with Summary Budget.
- 2019 Budget Hearing & Special Town Meeting Presentation
- Town of Greenville 2019 Operating Budget (Proposed 11.15.2018)
Town of Greenville 5-Year Capital Improvement Plan
The Town Board adopted a five-year Capital Improvement Plan on September 24, 2018. The plan details planned capital equipment and infrastructure improvements for the years 2019-2023. The full plan can be downloaded below.