Town of Greenville Erosion Control Ordinance – The purpose of the Town of Greenville Erosion Control Ordinance is to prevent, control water pollution and soil erosion. It also protects spawning grounds, fish and aquatic life, control building sites, placement of structures and land uses, preserve ground cover and scenic beauty as well as promote sound economic growth.
Erosion Control Map
How do I know if I need a permit?
- Erosion Control Permit Applicability Flowchart
- Erosion Control Info for Home Builders
- Erosion Control Permit Application
- Erosion Control Permit – Change of contact form
- Erosion Control Permit - Site Inspection Log