Water & Sewer Utility (Sanitary District #1)
Important News and Announcements:
After Hours Emergencies (water breaks, sewer back-ups etc.): Dial 920-757-7276 and select option 3
Cross Connection Control Program
The Purpose of the Town of Greenville’s Cross Connection Control Program, as defined in the local Ordinance §340-26, is to help eliminate possible contamination of the public water distribution system. As part of this program, an inspection of your facility's internal water system is to be completed. The DNR mandates 10% of the Town be inspected each year.
Cross Connection Brochure
Utility Bill or Hook up Questions?
For all billing or hook up questions, please contact Katrina Bohman (ext. 3201) or Holly Arft (ext. 3202) at 920-757-5151
Utility Bill Payment Options
The Town of Greenville Sanitary District accepts the following payment methods:
- Town Hall – in person (Cash or Check) during normal office hours
- Town Hall - drop box 24/7 (red fire hydrant located just inside the main doors in the front entryway)
- Auto pay (automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due date). Click here to fill out your automatic payment form
- Bill Pay through your financial institution – if you choose this option please make sure to include your account number so that the payment can be applied to the correct account.
- BMO (Hortonville & W. College Ave locations) accepts payments with the actual bill stub present.
Mailed payments are processed and posted in the order in which they are received. Please allow adequate time for mail delivery to be made before the payment deadline.
Additional Information and Links:
Annual Drinking Water Report 2017
Annual Drinking Water Report 2017 - Crestview
Water Conservation Tips
Water FAQ's and Solutions
Well Filling and Sealing FAQ's
Summer Sprinkler Credit No Longer Applicable
2018 Water & Sewer Rates
What Not To Flush
Water Hardness is 340 parts per million or 20 grains per gallon