Water & Sewer Utility (Sanitary District #1)
Important News and Announcements:
After Hours Emergencies (water breaks, sewer back-ups etc.): Dial 920-757-7276 and select option 3
Excavation at the Sports Complex to install water and sewer lines to the new Well 5 will begin 8/15/2018 and go through 10/31/2018. The contractor will be blasting in a few areas of high bed rock however, there should be very minimal disturbance. This process can be noisy and homes in that area may hear some rumbling, much like thunder. The project will be completed by the end of August. If you have any question or concerns please feel free to contact our Public Works Office at (920)757-7276.
**Due to the wet weather condtions, this project will continue into the next couple months and should be completed by the end of October**
Utility Bill or Hook up Questions?
For all billing or hook up questions, contact Katrina Bohman during normal business hours (Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.) at 920-757-5151 ext: 3201
Utility Bill Payment Options
The Town of Greenville Sanitary District accepts the following payment methods:
- Town Hall – in person (Cash or Check) during normal office hours
- Town Hall - drop box 24/7 (red fire hydrant located just inside the main doors in the front entryway)
- Auto pay (automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due date). Click here to fill out your automatic payment form
- Bill Pay through your financial institution – if you choose this option please make sure to include your account number so that the payment can be applied to the correct account.
- BMO (Hortonville & W. College Ave locations) accepts payments with the actual bill stub present.
Mailed payments are processed and posted in the order in which they are received. Please allow adequate time for mail delivery to be made before the payment deadline.
Additional Information and Links:
Annual Drinking Water Report 2017
Annual Drinking Water Report 2017 - Crestview
Water Conservation Tips
Water FAQ's and Solutions
Well Filling and Sealing FAQ's
Summer Sprinkler Credit No Longer Applicable
2018 Water & Sewer Rates
What Not To Flush
Water Hardness is 340 parts per million or 20 grains per gallon