Water & Sewer Utility (Sanitary District #1)
Utility Bill Payment Options
You can pay your water bill by check, savings, credit card or debit card by going online, downloading a mobile payment app or by calling.
The first time you will register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps. You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online.) More features: print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more.
|PAY ON A MOBILE APP
Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. If you registered online first, use those login credentials.
|PAY BY PHONE
Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number. On the first call, you will register; after that, phone payments are four, quick steps.
|We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.|
OTHER DIRECT PAY OPTIONS:
- Town Hall – in person (Cash or Check) during normal office hours.
- Town Hall - drop box 24/7 (red fire hydrant located just inside the main doors in the front entryway)
- BMO (Hortonville & W. College Ave locations) accepts payments with the actual bill stub present.
- Auto pay (automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due date). Click here to fill out your automatic payment form
- Bill Pay through your financial institution – if you choose this option please make sure to include your account number so that the payment can be applied to the correct account.
PAY BY MAIL
Mailed payments are processed and posted in the order in which they are received. Please allow adequate time for mail delivery to be made before the payment deadline.
Important News and Announcements:
After Hours Emergencies (water breaks, sewer back-ups etc.): Dial 920-757-7276 and select option 3
Cross Connection Control Program
The Purpose of the Town of Greenville’s Cross Connection Control Program, as defined in the local Ordinance §340-26, is to help eliminate possible contamination of the public water distribution system. As part of this program, an inspection of your facility's internal water system is to be completed. The DNR mandates 10% of the Town be inspected each year.
Cross Connection Brochure
Utility Bill or Hook up Questions?
For all billing or hook up questions, please contact Katrina Bohman (ext. 3201) or Holly Arft (ext. 3202) at 920-757-5151.
Additional Information and Links:
Annual Drinking Water Report 2018 - Crestview
Annual Drinking Water Report 2018
Water Conservation Tips
Water FAQ's and Solutions
Well Filling and Sealing FAQ's
Summer Sprinkler Credit No Longer Applicable
2018 Water & Sewer Rates
What Not To Flush
Water Hardness is 340 parts per million or 20 grains per gallon