Welcome to Greenville BannerWelcome to

Hot Topics!

Stay on top of all the important news and information in the Town of Greenville!


Facilities Committee Updates


Everglade Dredging Project

Crime Mapping for Outagamie County


Is there a street light out? Follow the link to report it.


Greenville is on FACEBOOK - "Like" us

Do you have questions on when an American Flag should be lowered? Click here to find out.

If you are a new resident to Greenville, changed your name or moved, please register or re-register to vote as soon as you can after the event. Registration lines are long on an election day. Stop in the office between 8 and 4:30 and take care of this. You WILL be glad you did.

With the new change in the voting law, you can no longer obtain an absentee ballot the day before an election or register to vote the day before the election.

You can register the day of an election, but we strongly encourage you to register ahead of time. You can register up to the Friday before an election.

Hours for absentee voting are from 8 - 4:30 M-F. We cannot go beyond these hours per State Law.

Or you can go to MYVOTE Wisconsin

Town Newsletters

Town of Greenville Comprehensive Land Use Plan

Voting News CB Corridor study

Wisconsin Working Lands Initiative

You Dialed 911 NOW WHAT!

Hwy 15 Bypass Route has been
- Adobe PDF document
Dog issues? Call the Constable, Vicki Prey at 810-2679
Open Records Policy - Adobe PDF document

Outagamie County Nutrition Program for those 60 and older.







Licensing of Dogs

All dogs over the age of four months of age must be licensed in the Town of Greenville by March 31st. This is the requirement of the Town, County and State of Wisconsin. New residents must license their dogs as soon as possible. This can be done by mail or in person. We need the rabies shot expiration date, the dog's name, color and breed. Call Laurie at 757-5151 ext 0 for the cost.

Click here for more information on Dog Licensing.

red horizontal rule

Lottery Credits

If you lived in your home as of January 1, 2009 and are not already receiving the lottery credit, call Debbie at 757-5151 ext 3 and I will send you a card to pre-qualify for the credit on your tax bill.

red horizontal rule

Animal Control

Complaints continue to come into the office regarding dogs barking and running loose. The Town of Greenville has a dog ordinance in place and we will enforce it. If you are having a problem with a dog, call the Town Constable, Vicki Prey, at 810-2679. Ms. Prey will assist you with your problem.

red horizontal rule

Moving? What do I do with all that garbage?

Call Harter's Disposal directly at 888-804-8556. They will determine a fee and a day to pick up your excess trash that does not fit into your container.

red horizontal rule

Drain Ditches

Before you fill that ditch in your front yard (or side yard or rear yard if applicable), you need to purchase the proper permit from Town Hall. Anyone not obtaining a permit will be required to put the ditch back to the way it was at the property owners cost. This will be enforced.

red horizontal rule

Voting News

Want to see if you are registered to vote and where you vote? Visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/

Note: This is not a Greenville site, but a State site.

red horizontal rule




Voting News

Want to see if you are registered to vote and
where you vote?

Visit:   http://vpa.wi.gov/ *

* This is not a Greenville site, but a State site.