Contact Information


Outagamie County Sheriff Non-Emergency:  (920) 832-5000

Town Constable & Animal Control: Vicki Prey (920) 810-2679
Contact Vicki Prey at (920) 810-2679 or for any animal related issues within the Town of Greenville.

After Hours Emergency Numbers:

 DIAL (920) 757-7276  This will connect the call to the Public Works Department
 PRESS "2"  For all calls regarding Public Works, Parks or Town Hall emgerencies (roads, signs, park and park rental issues, Town Hall rental problems, etc.)
 PRESS "3"  For all calls regarding Water & Sewer related emergencies (water breaks, sewer back-ups, etc.
By pressing these numbers, it will connect you to the cell phone of the on-call person for that deparment.
If the call is not an emergency and can be handled the next business day:
PRESS "5" To be directed to the Public Works Department general mailbox and your call will be returned as soon as possible.